Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tesis Coming

15 july,wed

ada bengkel tesis..
then we got to know who is our penyelia..
i got The S.Glider...hohoho my instict totally true..
actually i put The S.Glider's name in tesis form..
but never thought i actually got ...
The S.Glider is kind a strict,funny depends with the mood,
wut i know 1 thing for sure..
The kind of lecturer that can push me n can encourage me to do better...
but,kind a scared..
scared to let The S.Glider's down..
n takut kene marah dgn matanya y bulat...hohohoho

20 july,mon

there's a few ppl under The S.Glider..
so all of us went to meet ...
then The S.Glider arrived..
we all went in to the room..
then The S.Glider said...
'ok apa dia y kamu nak buat'...
all silent,looking to each other....
then i spoke...(no choice lah xkan nk tunggu sampai lebam)
i talked abt my tesis n my prob..
then The S.Glider adviced me wut to do n so on...
after 1 hour...
all done...
a lottttttttttttt of things to do...
i've to do draft bab 1..
which as, still now did't do it...
coz i still did't meet my informan..
got to meet him this week..
kind a doki doki...
hohoho mcm nk jumpe pakwe pun ada...
hohohoho

0 Masuk GoaLLLL: