Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Airbag - Tablo



I really love the lyric...
It felt like your mind has been read, your feelings has been touched and feel it...
Only certain people love this song yet don't want to feel it...

Airbag Lyric (By Tablo)

I need an airbag.
Before I crash into the encroaching, massive sorrow.

For the nights that I don't want to be home, taxi driver swerves around the shortcuts.
On radio, the verbose DJ's on with easy-laugh guests and won't play music, their conversations drag out.
If it was any other day, I would have asked the driver to change the frequency, well, I don't have a song I want to listen to anyways.
I mute my thoughts so they can jabber on.
Laughter explodes, trails words that I don't understand, but seeing as how the rigid taxi driver is chuckling along, it must be trending.
Perhaps I was an island all by myself.
Finally, someone's request is playing.
It's a very sad song, one that I once used to really like.
Would he be also by himself,
At a place where a long day sojourns, sleeps for a while?

I need an airbag.
Before I crash into the encroaching, massive sorrow.
I need an airbag.
It's too late to steer away.

Nowadays, there are tons of things to tidy up, and I don't get drunk easily either. But then again, it's not like I avoid going for drinks.
Is it because I don't want to be alone?
Or is it because I want to be visibly alone?
Loneliness is only natural for me.
Even if there is someone by me, would there be enough of me to share?
It's a question mark that I don't want to hang on.
But thankfully that's when a loud voice on the phone latches onto my ears. Sounds like the planned get-together got cancelled.
As the taxi driver grumble away off phone, my eyes wander to the family photo tacked on to the taximeter, crooked.
Is it because I'm without home or path to walk down on, that I wander?
Or is it because I don't have anyone waiting for me, even though I've got plenty of places to be

I need an airbag.
Before I crash into the encroaching, massive sorrow.

I need an airbag.
It's too late to steer away.
I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.

Once again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
Once again.

I'm precarious right now.
I'm dangerous right now.
Don't hit me.

When did it start, looking out the window
Rain's already pooled around on the streets, as if it's been raining for a while.
Then I see the reflection of the electronic board by the side of the road.
Why is it then the tears swell up, at the thought of you, who must be living just fine.
How lonely the number 1 looked tacked on next to the word 'death'
I need an airbag.
Before I crash into the encroaching, massive sorrow.

I need an airbag.
It's too late to steer away.
It's the kind of night when I miss you. My heart, rains and slides.
I need you, yes I need you, my airbag.

I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
Once again.

I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
I guess I'm all alone again.
Not again.

1 Masuk GoaLLLL:

Aliesha Kirana said...

wah! kamu! wah kamuu! rindu kamu.. heheehehehe. walaupun xtau lirik lgu ape ni. nak komen jgk kt cni. keh3