Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kene TAG dengan Kacang,

Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.

170cm tall..(kang tinggi sangat susah i nak dapat calon suami opps haha)
I don’t know what I want at the moment..(i tak sabar nak habis study okey)
•I’m not happy.(there's a time we happy there's a time not so)
•I hate my friends..(it should't be call 'friend',its not friend anymore)
•I hate my life..
•I hate my grades.
I can drive..
•I’m bored of driving.
I have a white handbag..
I love dancing..(suka2 walaupun tak reti )
•I go clubbing every week.
•Shopping is bullshit.
•I have a tattoo of a star
•I got my navel pierced.
•I have friends that take drugs.
•90% of my friends smoke..(hmm aku tak kiralah pulak percentage berapa yang hisap rokok)
I’m studying Fashion.
I have a business running.
•I hate cartoons.(ehhhh ada ke manusia macam ni. masa kecik takkan la tak pernah kot)
I hate someone..(entahlah, tapi bold je.hahah)
•I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
I buy CLEO every month.(kakak aku ye la)
My parents don’t know about my blog..
I have an iPod.(ada siapa2 nak bagi?? )
•I don’t have faith in the current “one”.( one? sape? haha)
My school mates know about my blog..(mestilah okey, i siap promosikan mereka lagi)
I wanted to be a fashion designer.(terima kasih je la nok, tak sanggup i berdepan dengan mamat2 hot hahaha)
•I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups. (bukan setakat bold, aku besarkan lagi neh)
I’m a rebel.(erk ye kot)
•I don’t believe in love.
High school's filled with drama. ( not to me )
My parents have faith in me.(oh memang,i balik pukul berapa pun mereka tak kisah wawawa.asalkan bagitahu lah pergi mana kan)
I’ve bought shoes this month.
A blogger bitched about me before.
•I hate sports. ( aku suka tengok tak suka main suka, cam ne? wawa)
I heart Italian food.(yeaaazzzaaaaa )
•I hate meeting new people.
•I hate nail polish.
•The mother bear gives me hugs.
•People should start appreciating me.(hahahha demand okey)
•High school was the worst time of my life.
•I have red hair.( wah, hot sangat kah)
One Utama is my second home.
•I’m a guy.(erk)
•I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday tomorrow.
•I hate vacations.( lagi sekali aku tanya, ada ke manusia macam neh)
We’ll last
I believe in long distance relationships.(erk entah la)
•I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
•I’ve robbed an old lady.
I’m starting to like applying make-up. ( malas okey)
•I was a tomboy.
•At times I think I still am a tomboy.
•I love bitching about people behind their backs
I still have a best friend (siapakah wawawa)
I have a cat.(bukan 'cat' tapi 'catsssss',aku pun tak tahu yang mana satu kucing aku sebenarnya.hahah)
•I hate surprise parties.
•I hate planning parties.
I’m hot. : peace ;) wawawaw
I’m a sinner
•I’ve got a DS light.
•I have a Wii.
I cant live without music.(yeahhhh)
•Video games are a waste of time.
•I miss the father bear.
I love being in love.(wah pernah kahh )
I know how to cook.(ye, aku bukan calon yang baik, haha, memang malang la siapa nak kat aku tuh)
I have 100% freedom.
•Boys are assholes.
I hate Math.( kacang, kita serupa SANGAT BENCI)
I’m happy with what I have(ye ye, kot)
I love horror films.(pastu bawa masuk mimpi)
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
My old friends keep in touch with me.
•I don’t read newspapers.
•The news is such a waste of time.
•Blogging is a waste of time.
•I hate animal..
•I can’t live without make-up.
•I curse like a pirate.
•I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
•I hate people that are smart.
•I love Orange juice.
•I can’t drink for nuts.
•I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
I’ve got a new phone.
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
I love swimming.(nanti nak belajar lah)
•I haven’t worked out since March.
ha amek ko, panjang seh tag neh.. 

 
sebut pasal emo rock band, teringat mereka Panic At The Disco !
mereka tak adalah rock mana sejak 2nd album neh
tapi paling selalu ingat yang ini

 
MySpacesangat comel Brendon Urie!!!!
pernah jumpa muka macam dia,
tapi perangai terutama mulut dia macam Hampeh okey,
moral: jangan terpedaya pada luaran (tiba2 je tak ada kene mengena dengan tag)

5 Masuk GoaLLLL:

AuraFIza said...

Saya pun baru je lepas buat tag ni..

huhu..

Let's take a look ;)

KaCaNg87 said...

haha..momo pon x suke math?

kucin kte pon byk..3 eko br pas branak..waaaaaaa...x suke kucin

Unknown said...

amboi.. panjangnye tag!

Rina Rossoneri said...

hehe aura...

kacang, kita pun xsuka bila kucing kita beranak, sshla nak jaga anak dia..

chugie,panjang kan kan kan

old_trafford said...

170 tinggi gak tu.ekeke